Monday, January 29, 2018

Starting a Movement... Influencing Possilbitiy



How to start a movement

I believe that anything is possible.  I believe in influencing possibility.  I believe that you can have do or be anything and that “thoughts become things”. 

Why do I believe this?

Because I have seen it.  I have seen it in myself first, because that’s where everything starts.  THE MAN IN THE MIRROR, right? (or woman in the mirror).

What do you see when you look in the mirror?  Are you pleased?  Are you cute, sexy, sweet, funny?  What do you see? 

What does the critical voice in your head say?  And is that voice louder than the voice that knows you are all things possible and beautiful.  That your creativity is loud and large or muffled and stifled?  Where are you in there?

Is your energy big or subdued?  Do you see your power?  Do you see the infinite?

If not then we may have a little work to do.  To change your view.

You have probably heard the saying “I’ll believe it when I see it.”  And yes I believed this for many years.  I was taught this by the big people in my life and believed it well.  I was domesticated very well in this thought process but the truth of the way the universe works is that you have to first “believe it before you can see  it”.  You have to step into the possibility before the possibility can show up or “thoughts become things.”  Think about everything you see around you. 

One day I was driving around and saw many business, buildings and boutiques.  All of those were just a thought one day.  Some man or woman said to their spouse or friend, “You know, I think it would be great to…..”  And then with a little more thought (obsession, maybe) it became more thoughts and then a thing.  Until we can see the manifestion of the business or the building.  The more thought the more tangible that thing becomes.  Everything we become is based on this. 

A belief is just a thought you keep thinking and the catch is that we so often “buy” others thoughts that have become beliefs, until we don’t believe our own thoughts any more.  We don’t believe that we can have do or be anything.

We are domesticated into thinking that we are small.  That we are incapable often and that we need to “accept reality”.   What is reality?  Other than a series of thoughts and structured beliefs that we establish over time.  And time, I have come to understand is not linear as we would have believed it.  The whole universe is lining up according to your thoughts and rearranging possibility to deliver to you the thoughts that you keep thinking. 

So lets be specific.  There was a time that I believed that due to my families bad genetics I was doomed to die early of heart disease or cancer.  That the shape of my body was just the “cards I had drawn from the gene pool” that the way I behaved was shaped by my early traumatic and stressed out childhood, that my parents beliefs about ‘working hard’ and just trying to be happy with what you have were all that there was.

I heard a story once of a woman that always cut off the end of her roast when she cooked Sunday dinner.  One day her husband asked her why she always did that, probably thinking out of his own scarcity and poverty mentality at the wasted meat and cost thereof.  She had no real answer other than, that’s what her mother had always done.  When after some prodding from her husband, she called her mother to inquire about the routine she had established her mother’s reply was what her mother did.  So they both called the grandmother who simply replied to their question, “my pan was too small”.

Are you mindlessly lopping off the end of your roast just because?  Do you ever stop to ask ‘why’?  Do you feel empowered to ask why?

Why don’t we ask why more?  Could it be that those who seek to control us don’t want us to ask why?  Even religion for the most part does not want us to ask why.   Often times tells us to just have faith and don’t ask the big questions.  Like “is there really a God?”  Would that be the fated fearful BLASPHEMY?  And what if we ask why we aren’t allowed to dance or play music or entertain thieves or prostitutes?  And the list goes on.  No, we are taught early not to ask to many questions.  It’s just easier that way.

I know that in finding your WHY you have to ask those questions.  You have to question your beliefs and what is possible.  To see the infinite you have to seek the infinite.

What if our judgement or condemnation was the very thing keeping us from all the possibility that we desire.  Our lack of belief nothing more than an illusion.

When I was young I thought that something was wrong with me.  Terribly wrong.  I didn’t feel well.  I hurt all the time and had strange physical symptoms like stomach aches and headaches as well as joint pain.  I believed that it was normal to feel that way.  I never asked ‘why’ until I couldn’t take it anymore.  And then when I asked why I saw that it was my food.  I never questioned that because it was the way my family ate.  Captain crunch for breakfast (was touted as a healthy start) and then school lunches (stock pizza and canned green beans with apple sauce cake) and dinner was mac n cheese or whatever my brother cooked for me because my parents worked late. 

Exercise was not even a word back then.  There were no gyms in my small town and TV was rapidly consuming my world (in the seventies) which created a sedentary lifestyle.

I found my young self lumpy, tired with energy and did not feel attractive.

Then one day I asked the why questions and began thinking different thoughts, constructing different beliefs and transforming my body and my health. 

I began eating better and exercising and practicing beliefs that transformed my inner health and outer appearance.

But I must be honest with you.  I still didn’t believe that my outer beauty could change until I could see it.  Sometimes we as humans to have to “see it” on some level before we can believe it. 

I still felt like this little awkward girl inside.


My mom and I were in Las Vegas and these funny pictures taken with our heads on super model bodies.  For the first time, I could see a different reality.  Sometimes we need this to influence possibility.



                                   
Las Vegas Fake Photoshop photo

Actual life and body redesign

The photos on the left were the fake photos and over time I started first visualizing then learning all I could about body transformation.  I went from feeling, well honestly frump  to FABULOUS.




I feel healthier, and younger than ever before and if I was able to transform myself, I know that I can help you transform yourself to whatever you envision that to be!  I also had a lot of inner work to do on myself to catch up to the outside and through that process have learned how to help you do that too!

And that’s my WHY!  Influencing your possibility because I know what is possible!  And that’s how you start a movement!

I can’t wait to see the amazing things we can do together!

I am starting another new journey.  Opening the Dr. Tammy Healing Art Center very soon.  Bringing in all the tools and people to help transform your life in anyway you want to pursue.  Dream it and build it.  So excited! 

Dr. T


1 comment:

  1. تعتبر السقالات المعدنية أداة مهمة في صناعة البناء وتسهم في تحسين الجودة والسلامة. إلا أنها يجب استخدامها وفقًا للإرشادات والمعايير المناسبة لضمان الحصول على النتائج المرجوة ومن مكان مضمون كشركة ميمي معروف كبري شركات بيع شدات معدنية في مصر

    ReplyDelete